Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Currently on Twitter...

As part of an ongoing project on my Twitter feed, I'm delivering stories from the Sherlock Holmes canon in tiny installments of 140 characters or less.  On Tuesday, I finished up "The Adventure of the Second Stain," and I hope everyone enjoyed yet another case in which the Master Detective manages to thwart a major diplomatic incident.  (That seemed to happen a lot, right?)

The current story is "The Adventure of the Crooked Man," which begins with Sherlock Holmes appearing on Dr. Watson's doorstep late one night, and ends with might seem like an unlikely reference, but perhaps proves that the Detective's body of knowledge is not so narrow as Dr. Watson once thought. 

Check out my Twitter feed for a daily installment, though I am usually inspired to post more than once a day.  And don't forget that you can read through the original canon stories online.

No comments:

Post a Comment